Can we remove the 'Intel License Agreement' comment in the old files (Bug #3498)
Following brief discussion with StevenPuttemans on the forum, the manner in which some (but not all) OpenCV source files make mention of the 'Intel License Agreement' seems confusing, and is either unintentional or is in need of explanation.
If OpenCV is simply released under the BSD license, there is surely no need to make mention of any non-standard license or agreement.
Apologies if a bug-report isn't the appropriate way of raising this issue.
Max, the recent files do not contain the "Intel License Agreement" header. For the old files I'm not sure editing of the licence headers is possible due to legal considerations.
Anyway I believe this issue shall be discussed on one of team meetings.
- HW Platform changed from x64 to Any
- Operating System changed from Linux to Any
- Status changed from New to Open
- Assignee set to Vadim Pisarevsky
- Target version changed from 2.4.9 to Next Hackathon
- Subject changed from Confusing mention of 'Intel License Agreement' in comments to Can we remove the 'Intel License Agreement' comment in the old files