OpenCV static library does not delete TLS storage (Bugfix #2499)
The possible solution is to create a small dll for windows static build that exports TLS keys and calls
I confirm the issue. Static build makes impossible to clear thread-private data. As a side effect this results in memory leak in python/java wrappers (official python packages from sourceforge are also affected).
However the suggested solution doesn't look acceptable.
- Assignee set to Vadim Pisarevsky
- Category set to core
Thank you for the patch! Could you please make a pull request for it: http://opencv.org/opencv-pull-requests-test-results.html ? It would be very appreciated!
Sergey, did you have a chance to work on a pull request?
- Affected version set to branch '2.4'
- Target version set to Next Hackathon
- Tracker changed from Bug to Bugfix
- Description changed from The possible solution is to create a small dll for windows static build that ... to The possible solution is to create a small dll for windows static build that ... More