FindHomography bugs (Bug #2137)
FindHomography project is using local features and matching to find a homography of a planar object in the video.
1) Some little changes were made to the opencv code from http://docs.opencv.org/doc/tutorials/features2d/feature_homography/feature_homography.html#feature-homography.
I think this should be reflected in the documentation. Like, there are unhandled exceptions in the matcher, if 0 features are found.
2) Some combinations of Detector+Descriptor don't seem to work. This is not documented, but I am also not sure if there is another bug.
3) When #features is limited by simply taking the first n features, then it can happen that only features in the first few rows are detected, which results in a poor quality homography.
4) The resulting image of drawMatches is translated and inverted.
5) General orientation issues.